Wednesday, January 28, 2015

IIC #194 - Glitter & Gloss

Good morning Inky followers, I hope you are all keeping well...

Before I get on to this weeks challenge I have a winner & top 3 to announce!

The winner of 4 Inky images of their choice is.....



Our Inky favourite goes too....


And now for our Top 3, in no particular order....




Huge congratulations ladies....please remember to snag your badges from the page at the top. Also could you please email  inky.impressionsdt@hotmail.com for detail on prizes & guest designers.

Now this weeks challenge is all about the

GLITTER & GLOSS

so get out your glitter, glitter glue, gloss....make it sparkle

Lets see what the Inkettes have made to inspire you this week....









Fabulous creations ladies thank you xx

You have until Tuesday February 3rd at 6pm EST time to get your entries in using the linky tool below.

Have fun, hugs Tanya, Shell & the Inkettes xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I am a new follower to your blog. Great projects bt DT.
Rose xx

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for choosing me as a winner! I loved playing along, and look forward to participating again. Lovely DT projects!

crafty-stamper said...

Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3,congrats to the other ladies and fabulous DT projects
Carol x

ursula Uphof said...

I am honoured to be chosen as one of the top 3. Congrats to the winner and the other top 3 entrants. Ursula xxx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous design team samples. Thanks for the "glitter+gloss" challenge. It was fun to play!